Hinterland

Designer: N/A
Design Name: Hinterland

Site: http://hinterlandstudio.com/project/school-of-visual-arts/

"Book design for The School of Visual Arts, a multidisciplinary college of art and design known for its unparalleled faculty and innovative curriculum. The design of the SVA Senior Library conceptually expands on the Choose Your Own Adventure children's book series. By design, there is not true beginning, middle or end. The experience is non-linear, just like a designer's education, design-thinking, career, and life after graduation." – The Description on the site.

I absolutely love this design! I find it really creative, unique and fun. The line work inside with the text I find to be elegant and just really beautiful to look at. I personally like the black and red lines one in the top right corner. The cover itself is really fun and interesting. I believe it comes off and has an impression of text that says, "School of Visual Arts Senior Library."

Here is the link if you want to check more photos out. There was a lot so I couldn't put them all in here.

Comments