Jackson Green raves 90s style with his new project Real Bass Vol. 01

I thought this was a really funny and fun image. Jackson Green was inspired by the early 90's aesthetics. He has a cassette tape too that he designed the cover for and it's being sold right now! He is working on becoming a packaging designer.

 I personally like this because I like the postmodernism style and the rebellious vibe that it gives. My family was into 80's and 90's rock and I remember seeing album covers and posters, so it's some what nostalgic for me.

I love the font the most, which screams punk to me, as well as the phrase they have on there, and I wold be interested to know his process for making it. The warped Drumatix system is really dated looking as well and it blows my mind how times have changed in my life time.

Comments