Sleep When You're Dead



Moody, Ross. “Sleep When You're Dead.” DesignWorklife.com, 2014, www.designworklife.com/2014/05/29/alliteration-inspiration-zoos-zzzs/.
I really like these coasters especially in the state that I'm currently in! I love the over all design and use of color. This is obviously mostly type, but I really like the way the word "Sleep" and "Dead" are connected through some of the line work. It does bother me a little that the "S" and the "P" aren't connected though. It isn't consistent with the word "dead", but then again, the word is longer than the other and likely played a part. I do love it and wouldn't change it, but thought I would point that out. Been trying to be stricter with myself on being constantly consistent and rarely on purpose (should I ever break that habit. )

Comments